Saturday 20 March 2010

My Lucky Week!!

I have been so lucky this week, I've won 2 fab prizes!! I can't quite believe it because I am not normally a lucky person, if I win a raffle I usually get the last ticket for the antique Grandma perfume!!!


My first prize was a £25 gift voucher from Karen at Donemarkcrafts, you can see my 'Messy rabbit' card on their home page here. I loved looking around the shop, my biggest problem was trying to decide what to spend it on 'cos there was sooo much I loved !! Delivery was super fast and my prizes arrived yesterday:



  • Dovecraft Tidy Tray


  • Nellie Snellen Eastern Round dies


  • Cuttlebug embossing folder - Caramello


  • Ollyfant Clear Stamp & Paper sets - cook & beach girl

Also this week, a lovely Sugar Nellie 'Boys in the Tree' stamp arrived, I was lucky enough to win it in their recent blog hop:

I'm looking forward to inking it up (just need some more EZ mount !) , you can see Rowenas fab doorhanger project for the hop here

Can't believe I have been such a lucky bunny, HUGE thanks to Karen & Rowena!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!