Monday 29 March 2010

Quick bookmark!!


Last week, I found this really fab bookmark over at Dustin Pikes fab blog (his images are such fun!!) and it was just shouting out to be coloured in and made into a bookmark for my son. This afternoon, it was a toss up between the ironing or playing with the promarkers - no prizes for guessing which one won!! I was influenced a bit by feeling the need to enter the bookmark challenge over at A spoonful of Sugar..... My son's favourite colour is green and I didn't think he'd like a ribbon on it (too girly!!!....ugh!!!) so I finished it off with a tuft of funky fibre and a brad. I'm also going to enter it into the Creative Inspirations challenge which is anything but a card.

4 comments:

  1. A real cute bookmark, I love Dustin's image. So glad you joined us this week at Creative Inspirations. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun bookmark love adoreable image!
    Thank you for joining us over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute love it ,thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmark is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!