Wednesday 14 April 2010

Jacques Blogoversary Candy


One of the first blogs I started to follow when I joined blogland was Jacque's Joie de Vivre. Although I am not a huge Magnolia fan, Jacques' cards are just awesome, such little details, fab flowers and ribbons which I love, and great inspiration!! Perhaps one day one of my cards might look that good (perhaps if I practice for the next 100 years LOL!!). All of this creativity is all the more remarkable, as poor Jacque is undergoing chemotherapy just now, I just don't know how she does it !!! Today Jacque is celebrating her One Year Blog Birthday with the most amazing candy I have ever seen, you can check out all the details here.
So for my post today, I'd like to wish Jacque a very Happy Blog Birthday and also send her my very best wishes and hope the chemo sessions go OK, BIG HUGS from the Bear fan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!