Thursday 16 September 2010

Molly Cat with Birdhouse

ANOTHER FIRST TODAY!!

My first post as a DT member for C.R.A.F.T. - more excitement!! I'm chuffed to bits to be a part of this very friendly team and am looking forward to some good challenges ahead!

This weeks challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. is to ONLY use colouring pencils to colour in your image. I didn't think this sounded too diffcult at first but after my second attempt joined the first effort in the bottom of the bin, I began to have my doubts .... I missed my promarkers...

Anyway, here is my card using my third attempt at colouring the very cute 'Molly Cat with Birdhouse' image from our sponsor this week, The Crafty Pad



The yellow cardstock is from the Paper Mill shop, the stripey paper is from te Papermania capsule collection & the ribbon and gem flower are from my stash. the sentiment is computer generated and cut out with nesties.

So if you think you can go 'cold turkey' and colour without your favourite Promarkers, copics etc and you'd like to be in with a chance of winning 2 Fab images of your choice from:
Head on over to the challenge at C.R.A.F.T. !!

I'd also like to enter this card into the 'Fun with Folds' challenge over at Our Creative Corner too!

Thanks for looking and bye for now...

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card...love the yellow and the striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card and love the image. You have to go back to primary school when you think about colouring with pencils don't you? But this one turned out very well.
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.lovely creation this week,so bright and cheerful, x carl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the bright happy feel to it with the yellow stripes! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....... Jacky
    what a lovely card with such a sweet image and great colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!