Thursday 14 October 2010

I baked a cake!

We have a colour challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. this week, here's the colour palette we'd like you to use:


We also have a new sponsor - Sam Doodles (click on the piccy to visit them):



So without further ado, here's my card:




I've had this LOTV stamp in my stash for a couple of months but this is the first time she has been inked up and coloured - shameful I know!



As usual, I have used promarkers for colouring in the image and also a little yellow stickles to add a bit of twinkle to the candles. The papers are a combination of Henbury Lane, Forever friends Pink Parfait and Dovecraft Back to Basics. The lacey edges were made using a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers & little metal flower charm are from my stash.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to get busy entering the C.R.A.F.T. challenge, the Dt love to come & visit your blogs!!


I'd also like to enter my card into some challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Yummy, Yummy, yummy (I could eat a piece of that cake!!)
Stamp Something: Something punchy
Papertake Weekly: 3 of a kind (3 flowers, 3 dp)
The ABC challenge: F is for flowers
& Delightful Sketches: Metal Mania

Enjoy your day !!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card i love the stamp and the layout
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ,this is gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet (no pun intended). I love the colours you have chosen and that little flower charm makes a great flower centre. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jacky!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love the image! Thanks for playing the ABC F is for Flowers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this.. that LOV stamp is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, the liitle centre on the flower is so cute. Thanks loads for playing along with our Metal Mania challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card
    thank you for joining us on ABC this challenge

    hugs

    Vickyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute! I love your colouring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!