Sunday 7 November 2010

Anniversary Heart

Hi Folks, well can you believe it, I had some time this afternoon to craft and then Mr Mojo has gone and left the building. All the design team stuff I needed to get done seemed to be cursed, I've coloured over lines, lost my glamour dust and can't seem to cut straight to save my life!!

Anyways, determined not to be beaten I had a cuppa and then decided to do something else and I ended up making this Anniversary card for the fab challenge over at Creative Craft, who are celebrating their 1st blogoversary with a challenge to make an Anniversary / celebration card.




I've heat embossed the heart image, one of my fav stamps of all time by Prima, using cosmic shimmer glittery red embossing powder . I've added an eyelet and suspended the heart on some ribbon so that it can swing!! Sorry for the poor pictures, I hate this time of year for taking piccys!! In real life the embossing and ribbon are quite sparkly and the little gems show up a bit better!

I'd also like to enter this into the challenges at:

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. oh my this is so pretty and love the heart and the sparkle it gives off, thank you so much for sharing with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at One Stop Card and Crafts.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunningly fab and elegant too, if this is what you make when mojo leaves the building send him out more often. Thanks for joining our celebration at creative craft challenges and goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very elegant and classy, not bad for someone who's loss there mojo :o)
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant card Jacky
    and what a fab stamp.
    Hugs Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the embossing thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely I love the image & lovely embossing too, good luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!