Wednesday 22 December 2010

Pink Butterfly gift box!

I'm late, I'm late, Oh how embarassing I'm late posting my project for my second guest DT spot over at
I'm sooo sorry girls!
Anyway, I don't know about you but I'm all Christmassed out! I've only got one last family card to put the finishing touches on and I'm done - thank heavens! The girls over at Creative Craft Challenges have a nice 'Anything goes' challenge and so I decided to ditch the snowflakes in favour of something pink and girly for my friends birthday next month - a little gift box to hold a piece of jewellery! Here it is:



The idea for this little box came from a packet of ready cut gift boxes from Poundland. There are several different box types flat packed in the packet and so I just used them as cardboard templates! A bit fiddly to cut out but great fun to decorate!! I have used a fairly stiff paper from the Henbury Lane collection and some glitter card by DCWV.

The little tag is a nesties label attatched with ribbon and the butterflys are a Dovecraft punch.


The roses have been wired to the top handles and glammed up a bit with a hint of stickles!!



Thanks for looking and I do hope your festive preparations are going OK!
Don't forget to visit Creative Craft Challenges - there are TWO great prizes on offer!!

As usual I can't resist entering a few challenges:
Paperplay - Anything but a card
Allsorts - Anything goes
CES Challenges - Anything goes
Die Cut Dreams - how girly can you get?
&
Papertake weekly - Anything goes



4 comments:

  1. Gorjuss little box. What a good idea to use them as a template.
    Thanks for joining us this week at papertake weekly.
    Shell GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CES this time.

    Hugs
    Cathy GD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little box! Thank you for joining us at the papertake weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and gorgeous Jacky.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!