Monday 10 January 2011

Say it with Love!

Like lots of others, I'm not in a good mood as I write and schedule this post for Monday morning - it's my first full week at work this year and I'd rather be hibernating! I know that lots of other peeps have been working all over the holidays but I still feel an Eeyore gloom coming on!!
Anyway to cheer up the day a bit, I'd like to share this cute little fellow:



He is called (unsurprisingly) I love You Bear and I have used him on my DT card for the latest challenge at Lexis Creations which is:
SAY IT WITH LOVE
Our sponsor this time is Letraset, so a great prize for promarker fans like me!!
Here's the finished card, complete with fetching bow salvaged off of a choccy xmas reindeer!! The papers are by Forever Friends from an old decoupage kit.
As usual I'd like to enter some challenges:
I love Promarkers - recycle (bow from chocs)
Teddy Stampers - Celebrations (Valentines Day / anniversary)
Stamp Something - Use a digi
Wags n Whiskers - Valentines
Easy Craft Projects - Use only old stash (nothing new on this one!!)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the air
Crafty Cardmakers - Use red and a die cut
Thanks for looking and I hope you can join us over at Lexi's Creations this time!

Hope your Monday isn't too gloomy!!

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love the heart theme, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the bear, thank you for joining us this week at I♥Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky. Where would we be without our ribbon festooned choccy? Without an excuse to buy it maybe! LOL. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Jacky, love the teddy and fab papers.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Teddy Stampers.
    We have some more great challenges coming up we hope you will join us again.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Jacky, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... so cute ! Can't beat a nice teddy image I always think :O) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bear, and fabulous paper!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute! Great card Jacky , love all those hearts. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card, he's adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.

    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so sweet - love your DP!

    Just adorable and so perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at Teddy Stampers. Thanks for joining us! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable little bear, love the colors
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaawwww what a cutie of a bear, I hope your first week wasnt too bad Jacky...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card. Adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers and hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!