Saturday 26 March 2011

Rainy Day Kitty

Morning Folks!!
An excited post from me this morning because I have been asked to be a guest design team member over at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. About 5 weeks ago, they had a competition to suggest a theme for a challenge and my suggestion was lucky enough to get picked!!

I suggested THE WEATHER
as a challenge theme!
Here's my card, I was thinking April Showers when I made this. I had to blow the dust off of this stamp from Dimension Forth, I've had it for years but only used it twice before - red face!

I coloured a second image, cut out the umbrella and boots, added glossy accents for a bit of wet shine and stuck them on with silicone glue for extra dimension. Think you can see the shine in the pictures below:

Also added a bit of stickles to the puddles!

The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with nesties. The papers are MME and the flowers are from Prima.


Thanks to everyone over at Sweet Stampin for allowing me to join them this week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky, gorgeous card, I love how you've done the umbrella and boots with the glossy accents! Lovely image too!

    Congratulations on your GDT post!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jacky on your DT well deserved hun, love this card great colours, and so glad you got that stamp out its so cute, love the glossy accents and the stickles technique.
    Super card just love it.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jacky! What a brilliant theme! The wellie boots look fab all glossed up and your colouring of the cute kitty is awesome. A great DT card! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!