Sunday 3 November 2013

Rocking Snowman

Morning Folks!
I know these posts are like buses, nothing for ages and then 2 posts in one weekend!! Well at least that's what I'm hoping happens as I'm leaving Mr Blogger to sort this one out for me so fingers crossed...

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Here Come the Boys, we'd like to see 

ROCKER CARDS

Now, nobody panic quite a few of the team, me included, had never made a rocker card before but I have to say I don't think it will be my last, I love the way it turned out and was much easier than I first thought it might be!! there are also lots of great tutorials on the web to help you!!

Here's my card, I used grand nesties to cut out the base bit and then blew the dust off some Snowman decoupage that I have had for ages to make a topper. I had to tweek it a little to get the card to balance as the layers added a bit of weight but nothing too complicated. 


Hope you are feeling brave and give the rocker challenge a go, all the details and fab makes from the rest of my teamies are on the Here Come the Boys Blog here. By the way, did I mention we have a fab prize on offer from our sponsors Bugaboo, so what are you waiting for??

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
2 Sisters challenge = Christmas but no red or green
Totally Gorjuss = Anything goes plus Snow
A gem of  a Challenge = Christmas is coming
Allsorts = Christmas Cheer
Cute Card Thursday = Sparkles 
Polkadoodles = Anything Christmas
Crafty calendar = Christmas


12 comments:

  1. Love your rocker card Jacky, just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous rocker card Jacky, I love that fun image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Jacky and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant rocker card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is gorgeous. I love The Snowman images and this one is so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rocker. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful rocker card. I made one for the 1st time a few weeks back and i'm hooked on them too. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rocking cards. Thanks for joining us at TOtally GOrjuss

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!